What you should know about Doctor Auto Glass Installation Shop:
We are certified best auto glass service in your area.
- Over 100,000 happy customers since 1996.
- Over 1000 five stars reviews on yelp.
- Established in 1996.
- All our technicians are equipped with more than 15 years of experience to perform safe windshield installations onsite at your location or at ours.
Quality of our Products & Technicians
- We carry over 20,000 auto glass windshields both oem and aftermarket in our warehouses.
- The adhesive systems we use at Doctor Auto Glass are designed to simplify mobile and shop installation while providing superior safety to both installers and vehicle owners.
- We use only products that meet FMVSS standards.
- We use only FMVSS qualified adhesives for auto glass installation
- National Life Time Warranty for fixed auto glass replacements. We carry warranty for all our services.
- Provide written warranty and record for the work completed
How long does windshield replacement take?
- Usually takes less than 2 hours from the time we start work to replace your windshield.
How does insurance claims work? Can i go thru my insurance?
- For more information on how to go thru your insurance for windshield replacements and chip repairs, learn more here.
What you should know about the law?
- Your car is built in a way to protect you from accidents. Your windshield is a “safety device” because it provides structural protection for the driver and the passenger.
- The National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act make it illegal for anyone to drive around a vehicle that is not safe and a cracked windshield is not safe. Therefore, an officer can ticket you for driving around a cracked windshield vehicle.
What you should know about safe windshield replacements?
- There are no shortcuts to safety in windshield installations. At Doctor Auto Glass, each of our technicians are trained and certified to perform safe windshield replacements either onsite at our customer’s location or at our installation shops.
- The adhesive systems we use at Doctor Auto Glass are designed to simplify mobile and shop installation while providing superior safety to both installers and vehicle owners. The adhesive systems, cleaners, and primers have been specifically formulated and tested. The results have exceeded rigorous Federal Safety standards (FMVSS 212/208) to safely perform under real world conditions. At Doctor Auto Glass, we understand the importance of proper installation to the safety of the drivers and passengers.
Auto Glass Warranty
- Front or back glass replacements: NATIONAL LIFE TIME WARRANTY on replacement of fixed glass parts from water leakage for as long as the vehicle owner Customer owns the motor vehicle. Fixed glass parts include front or back auto windshield replacements. Warranty provisions expire with change of ownership of the customer’s vehicle. We guarantee to our customers that all glass parts, gaskets, and moldings will be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year.
- Door glass: All mechanical operating parts within movable glass installations are warranted for only thirty days against mechanical failure. Warranty provisions expire with change of ownership of the customer’s vehicle. Glass breakage that is not the result of the installation is not warranted.
If you have any questions, feel free to call us today at (626) 447-8288